UslingO continues but after a long break an opportunity to navigate between control flags.
Event currently planned to go ahead
The forecast for Sunday is for it to be wet and windy, but the event at Sandford is going ahead unless the situation changes significantly. Please bring cagoules and it is strongly recommended that juniors wear them.
A message will be published by 8am on Sunday should the event need to be cancelled.
In support of the Government's Test and Trace scheme there will be a QR code for the event displayed at Assembly. Scanning it is voluntary.
This event is Pre-entry only via Fabian 4. Closing Date for entries is the 27th September. Entries are restricted to BOF members only (its our method of track and trace) and are on a first come, first served basis.
Entry is conditional on accepting the BOF code of conduct - which is attached below.
Sandford and Lyncombe: Re-start Event 2 Course Details
Beginners / Intermediate
“The area, sometimes referred to as the Ski slope, is essentially a conical hill. Although small, it is varied and in parts and technically challenging, particularly on the north slope where there are many old mine workings. The courses respect the physicality of the terrain and by adopting a ‘middle event’ style of planner has set interesting courses that make the most of the area.“ Controller
FINAL details below.